Recipe of Ultimate Beef Stroganoff
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many people take for granted. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stroganoff recipe. You can have beef stroganoff using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Stroganoff:
- Get 1 lb ground beef
- Take 1 onion, chopped. About 1 1/2 cups
- Get 1/4 cup butter or margerine
- You need 2 Tbs all purpose flour
- Use 1 tsp salt
- Provide 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Take 1 clove garlic, minced
- Get 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Prepare 1 can mushrooms
- You need 1 cup sour cream
Instructions to make Beef Stroganoff:
- In large skillet, brown ground beef and onion in butter.
- Stir in flour, salt, pepper, garlic, and mushrooms. I chop up my mushrooms even smaller than they are before I add them. Cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in soup. Bring to a boil, then turn down and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream. Heat thoroughly.
- Serve over wide noodles or rice. We prefer whole wheat wide noodles.
If you find this Beef Stroganoff recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.