Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Quick Crusty Sour Cream Bread
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crusty Sour Cream Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crusty Sour Cream Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Probably the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nonetheless. It contains a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crusty sour cream bread recipe. To cook crusty sour cream bread you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crusty Sour Cream Bread:
- Take ▲Bread (strong) flour
- Prepare ▲Salt
- Provide ▲ Yeast
- Get ▲ Water
- Get ▲ Sour cream
- Prepare Raisins
- Get Boiling water
- Use Rum
- Prepare Orange peel
- Provide Walnuts
- Use ●Whole wheat flour
- Prepare ●Water
Steps to make Crusty Sour Cream Bread:
- Pour hot water over the raisins, drain immediately in a sieve, sprinkle on some rum, and let cool. Bake the walnuts in an oven preheated to 180℃ for 5 minutes, then chop roughly.
- Boil the water marked ● in a small saucepan, add the whole wheat flour and stir over a medium heat. When it is well mixed, transfer to a bowl and let cool.
- Knead the ingredients marked ▲ with the cooled mixture from Step 2 together in a bowl. When the dough has come together, mix in the raisins and walnuts from Step 1 and the orange peel.
- Once you've formed it into a nice round shape, place it in a bowl and leave to rise until it's more than double its original size. When finished rising, divide into 3 portions and let rest for 20 minutes.
- Form into any shape you like, place on a baking tray and allow to rise for a second time until it doubles in size again.
- Sprinkle on some whole wheat flour (not listed), make small cuts in the surface, and bake for 20 minutes in an oven preheated to 220℃.
If you find this Crusty Sour Cream Bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.