Easiest Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Sour Cream Cheesecake
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sour Cream Cheesecake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sour Cream Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sour Cream Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sour cream cheesecake recipe. You can cook sour cream cheesecake using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sour Cream Cheesecake:
- Take Graham crackers crumbs
- Use Walnuts, finely chopped
- Provide Cinnamon
- Take Butter, melted
- Provide Cream cheese, softened
- Provide Sugar
- Take Flour
- Use Vanilla
- Prepare Lemon peel, finely shredded
- Take Eggs
- Use Egg yolk
- Take Fruit sauce
- Take Orange peel, finely shredded
- Prepare Orange juice
- Take Corn starch
- Take Cinnamon
- Use Frozen fruit, thawed (red raspberries, strawberries, or peaches)
- Take Sugar, add to taste
- Prepare Sour cream
Instructions to make Sour Cream Cheesecake:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. - For crust, combine crackers, nuts and cinnamon. Stir in butter. Reserve 1/4 cup mixture for topping. Press remaining onto bottom and 2 inches up the sides of an 8 or 9 inch springform pan.
- In mixer bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, flour, vanilla and lemon peel. Beat until fluffy. Add eggs, yolk and sour cream, beating on low until just combined. Pour into crust lined pan. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Place on a shallow baking pan in oven. Bake in 375 oven (55 min for 8 in pan) (50 min for 9 in pan) or until center appears nearly set when shaken. Cool 15 min. Loosen crust from sides of pan. Cool 30 more min. then remove sides of pan. Cool completely. Chill at least 4 hrs. Serve with fruit sauce.
- For fruit sauce: in a saucepan, mix orange peel, orange juice and cinnamon. Stir in undrained fruit. Cook and stir until bubbly. Cook and stir 2 min more.
If you find this Sour Cream Cheesecake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.