Easiest Way to Make Homemade Banana Walnut French Toast
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Banana Walnut French Toast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Walnut French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Walnut French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana walnut french toast recipe. To make banana walnut french toast you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Walnut French Toast:
- You need 1 Banana Walnut Loaf (Check out my recipe for Vegan Banana Walnut Loaf) sliced into single servings.
- Provide 5 large Eggs
- Provide 1/4 cup Sugar
- Use 5 tsp Water
- Provide Ground Cinnamon
- Take 1 large Skillet
- Provide 1 Spatula
- Prepare 1 Spoonful of Butter to every 3-4 slices of bread
- Provide 1 large Mixing Bowl
- Take cup maple syrup
- Get tsp powdered sugar
Instructions to make Banana Walnut French Toast:
- Gather All Ingredients
- In large bowl beat 5 large eggs with 5 teaspoons water.
- Beat in Sugar and Ground Cinnimon.
- Completely submerge and Soak slices of bread individually or 2 at a time in the beaten egg mixture for 20-30 seconds.
- Melt butter in skillet
- Place soaked bread slices on heated pan until golden brown on one side. Then flip and cook until both sides have been completely toasted.
- Place on plate and serve. Goes great with maple syrup or with powdered sugar sprinkled over the top.
If you find this Banana Walnut French Toast recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.