How to Make Perfect Sour Cream Apple Pie
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sour Cream Apple Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sour Cream Apple Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sour cream apple pie recipe. You can have sour cream apple pie using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sour Cream Apple Pie:
- Take 1 x 9" pie crust
- Take Pie filling:
- Take 3/4 cup sugar
- Prepare 2 tblsp all purpose flour
- Prepare 1/8 tspn salt
- You need 1 cup sour cream
- Take 1/2 tspn vanilla extract
- Use 1 egg
- You need 2 cups apple peeled & chopped (Granny Smith or similar)
- Provide Topping:
- Use 1/4 cup sugar
- Take 1/3 cup flour
- Prepare 1 tspn cinnamon
- Provide 1/4 cup cold butter cut into small pieces
Instructions to make Sour Cream Apple Pie:
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Mix all of the pie filling ingredients (except the apple) in a medium-large bowl. Then mix the apple in.
- Pour the pie filling into the pie shell.
- Bake at 425° for 15 minutes.
- Then turn down the oven to 350° & continue baking for 30 minutes.
- Right before the 30 minutes expires, mix the topping ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Add the topping and bake another 15 minutes.
- Can be served warm or at room temp. Store in the refrigerator. It's really good cold the next day. 😊
If you find this Sour Cream Apple Pie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.