Recipe of Quick Coconut macaroons
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut macaroons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut macaroons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
One of the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut macaroons recipe. To make coconut macaroons you only need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut macaroons:
- Provide 2 egg whites
- Prepare 3/4 cup sugar
- Provide 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Provide 2 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- You need 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
Steps to make Coconut macaroons:
- Take egg whites in a bowl and whisk till foamy,divide 3/4 cup sugar in 3 parts and whisk adding each part till sugar dissolves
- Add last part of sugar and whisk till you get stiff peak.now add vanilla essence and whisk
- Now add desiccated coconut and mix well,now lastly add all-purpose flour and mix all together.now the batter is ready
- Now scoop some batter and place on the baking tray lined with butter paper.now bake 180° for 15 mins.bake till slightly golden. Cool them and enjoy. Can store them in airtight container for 1 week.pic 3 see how flaky and crisp. Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog
If you find this Coconut macaroons recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.