Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite Salmon Burgers
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon Burgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon Burgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon burgers recipe. To cook salmon burgers you need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Salmon Burgers:
- Provide 1 can salmon, around 14oz
- Prepare 1 jumbo egg
- Prepare 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- Use 1 tbsp fresh or dried herbs (parsley or dill or chive or etc)
- Provide 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Use 1 tsp salt
- Provide 2 tsp onion powder or 1/4 cup chopped onions
- Use 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Provide A few generous grinds of freshly cracked pepper
- You need 1 chopped scallion
- Take Serving options
- Take Lemon wedges
- Provide Smoked paprika
- Use Shredded cabbage
- Use Cherry tomatoes
- Get Avocado
- Provide Tartar sauce
- Use Chipotle mayo
Instructions to make Salmon Burgers:
- Drain the canned salmon, reserving the liquid.
- Beat the egg in a bowl. Use a fork to mix in the salmon and all the rest of the ingredients with the egg.
- Form patties. I usually do ones about 3-4in wide and 1/2in thick but you can do whatever size you like. If the mix is feeling too dry and won't stick together into patties, add some of the reserved salmon liquid to moisten.
- Fry patties in oil over medium to medium-high heat till they are nice and crispy and browned on both sides.
- Serve with your choice of dressings.
If you find this Salmon Burgers recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.