Recipe of Quick Heidis Soft sugar cookie with Buttercream frosting
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Heidis Soft sugar cookie with Buttercream frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Heidis Soft sugar cookie with Buttercream frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to heidis soft sugar cookie with buttercream frosting recipe. You can have heidis soft sugar cookie with buttercream frosting using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Heidis Soft sugar cookie with Buttercream frosting:
- Provide Cookie dough
- Get 3/4 cup sour cream
- Use 1/4 cup Shortening
- Provide 1/4 cup Softened butter
- Use 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Use 2 each eggs
- Get 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Get 3 cup Flour
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- Use 1/2 tsp Salt
- Prepare frosting
- Prepare 4 cup SIFTED powdered sugar. Do not skip the sifting as it will result in grainy frosting
- You need 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Provide 2 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- Take 3/4 cup Softened butter
- Provide 1/4 cup Vegetable shortening
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Salt
- You need 1 Optional: Gel food coloring and Sprinkles
Instructions to make Heidis Soft sugar cookie with Buttercream frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a mixer bowl cream together the sour cream, butter and sugar until well blended.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the eggs and vanilla extract, add slowly to mixer bowl beating in after each addition. The rule is if you see the egg in the bowl then you are adding too much at a time.
- Sift together ALL dry ingredients. Add in 2-3 batches to mixer bowl.
- Do not overmix batter as it will yield tough cookies.
- Scoop out dough in walnut sized balls, roll in hands, place on cookie sheet and flatten the top slightly.They should be placed 1" apart.
- Bake for 6-9 minutes depending on oven. These cookies should not become brown or golden. they should remain white. They will look undercooked. They're not. DO NOT overcook. Every minute baking counts for this recipe.
- Remove from oven promptly. To stop them from over baking remove to a cooling rack. Allow to cool before frosting.
- For the frosting mix everything in a mixer bowl until smooth and creamy. Add food coloring if desired.Sometimes frosting requires extra powdered sugat, if youd like a little thicker frosting add 1/2 C more of powdered sugar.
- Once cooled frost your cookies and decorate with sprinkles. Let frosting crust before stacking/storing.
- These taste better when left to sit over night! ENJOY! ^-^
If you find this Heidis Soft sugar cookie with Buttercream frosting recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.