Easiest Way to Prepare Homemade Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple beef ramen with soft boiled egg recipe. You can have simple beef ramen with soft boiled egg using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg:
- Provide 1 tsp. Sesame oil
- Take 1 tsp. Olive oil
- You need 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Use 2 tsp. Freshly grated ginger
- You need 4 C. Beef broth
- Get 1 Tbsp. Rice vinegar
- Provide 3 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- Take 1 Tbsp. Sriracha (optional)
- Take 6 oz. Ramen noodles
- Get 4 green onions, sliced
- Take 2 large eggs, soft boiled
Steps to make Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg:
- Heat olive oil and sesame oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger and simmer until fragrant. About 1-2 minutes. Do not brown the garlic.
- Add the broth, sriracha, rice vinegar, and soy sauce. Stir and bring to a simmer for about 5 minutes. Taste and adjust heat and taste to your liking.
- Carefully add the ramen noodles into the simmering broth and allow to cook 2-3 minutes or until cooked and tender.
- Transfer the soup to two bowls and allow to cool a bit. Meanwhile make the soft boiled eggs.
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan, add the eggs and let boil for 5 minutes. While boiling add ice to a small bowl and fill with water. Remove the eggs and place into the ice bath for 1-2 minutes until cool enough to handle. Lightly crack and roll them on a flat surface, peel and slice in half and place ontop the ramen. Garnish with green onions.
If you find this Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.