Recipe of Quick Simple Beef noodles
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Simple Beef noodles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Beef noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Beef noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts and seeds. This reduces your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple beef noodles recipe. To make simple beef noodles you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Beef noodles:
- Prepare 500 g Beef sirloin (or other part with a bit fat)
- Prepare 6-8 Star anise
- Take 1-1.5 cup Soy sauce (180-240ml)
- You need 2 cup Water
- Use 6 tsp Cooking wine (30ml)
- Get 3 Spring onion
- Get 3 Poi choy
- Take 2 tsp Chili paste, chili peppers (optional for spicy taste)
- Provide Ramen noodles (depends on how much you want)
- Provide Salt, white peppers and black peppers for taste
Instructions to make Simple Beef noodles:
- Chop beef into cubes
- Slice all Poi choy
- Cut spring oinions in half (separate green part and white part), and dice the white part, mince the green part
- Put star anise, Soy sauce, cooking wine, water, white diced spring onion, beef all in a pot
- Slow cook all ingredient for 20-30 mins (if you have rice cooker will be easier)
- Put noodles and Poi choy in the pot and cook for another 5-8 min
- Salt, peppers, chili peppers in for taste, and add green minced spring onion, turn off the fire put the lid on for another 2-3 min
- Enjoy your beef noodles
If you find this Simple Beef noodles recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.