Simple Way to Make Quick Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It consists of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach and shrimp rice bake recipe. You can have spinach and shrimp rice bake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake:
- You need 4 pounds shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- Prepare 4 cups minute rice
- Use 2 cans low sodium chicken broth
- Get 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen chopped spinach
- You need 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Take 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Take 1 tablespoon oregano leaves
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Sazon with achiote
- Take 1 onion, sliced
- Get Olive oil cooking spray
- Use 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese OR any other cheese you have
Steps to make Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake:
- In a large pot prepare rice by boiling both cans of chicken broth, then add to broth frozen spinach, minced garlic, black pepper, crushed red pepper, oregano leaves, Sazon, sliced onion and rice, stir until all ingredients are combined and cover pot until rice is cooked thru…….set pot to the side…..
- Make sure your shrimp are cleaned and deveined, then add shrimp to a large baking pan that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray……
- Pour your spinach / rice mixture all over shrimp and stir gently…….
- Spread your shredded cheese mixture all over shrimp and rice mixture……
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 30 minutes or until all cheese has melted……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!!
If you find this Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.