Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Award-winning Shahi paratha of potato
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shahi paratha of potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shahi paratha of potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional condition is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shahi paratha of potato recipe. To cook shahi paratha of potato you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shahi paratha of potato:
- Provide For potato halwa
- Get 2-3 Potatoes medium sized
- Provide 50 gms sugar
- Provide 50 ml ghee
- Provide 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- Use 4-5 almonds
- Prepare 2 tbsp cashew nut powder
- You need For paratha
- Get 1/2 kg Wheat flour
- Get 1 pinch salt
- Get 10 ml ghee
- Use 10 gms paste of rice flour
Steps to make Shahi paratha of potato:
- Wash the potatoes clean.Keep it in the cooker to boil. After boiling remove it's peel - Now smash it completely - Add almond powder, cashew nut powder, cardamom powder & mix it properly. - Keep the pan on the gas pour oil in it, add mixed potatoes & sugar in it & stir it continuously to make a good dough.
- How to make parathas? - Take given an amount of wheat flour in the thali add a pinch of salt in it, now add enough water in it, knead it properly to make it's nice dough by applying oil on it.
- Now make the potatoes mixture properly to add in the dough of wheat flour.Add a small amount of dough in it & roll it roundly.Make it's Shahi paratha. Shake it slowly so that it could become smooth.Serve it with ghee.
If you find this Shahi paratha of potato recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.