Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Salmon &amp; Sweetcorn Fritters
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Salmon & Sweetcorn Fritters recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon & Sweetcorn Fritters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon & Sweetcorn Fritters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Different minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon & sweetcorn fritters recipe. To cook salmon & sweetcorn fritters you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Salmon & Sweetcorn Fritters:
- Get self raising flour (plain would prob work too)add more if needed
- Take egg
- Prepare milk
- You need small tin of sweetcorn (leave a few kernels to garnish)or 1 large cob
- Provide salmon (either a small tin, or a single cooked fillet)
- Get finely diced red onion
- Prepare chopped coriander (as much as you like)
- Take chilli flakes
- Get salt & pepper
- You need crushed garlic clove
Instructions to make Salmon & Sweetcorn Fritters:
- In a bowl mix the flour, milk and egg to create a batter, season.
- In another bowl, mix the salmon, corn, chilli, garlic, red onion, coriander. Then add the batter mix a spoonful at a time to the fritter mix until you get a chunky but fairly wet consistency.
- In a frying pan, add a dmall amount of oil, veg, sesame whatever you like to cook with. When both the pan and oil are nice and hot add a ladle full of mix and leave to cook for a few mins. Turn the heat down, turn the fritter and cook again for another few mins.
- Serve as a brunch or even as a starter with whatever you fancy. Mine would go on a large plate with avocado on toast, spinach and a poaced egg. My smashed avocado recipe is in my recipes. Enjoy
If you find this Salmon & Sweetcorn Fritters recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.