Recipe of Perfect Ginger Snap Cookie Thins
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ginger Snap Cookie Thins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ginger Snap Cookie Thins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of healthy vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ginger snap cookie thins recipe. To cook ginger snap cookie thins you need 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ginger Snap Cookie Thins:
- Take cookies
- Use all-purpose flour
- You need baking soda
- You need salt
- Take ground cinnamon
- You need ground ginger
- Prepare ground cloves
- Get unsalted butter
- Provide granulated sugar
- Prepare light bown sugar, packed
- Get unsulphured molasses
- Prepare large egg
- Prepare vanilla extract
- Use raisins, optional. Using them ensures a wonderfully chewy cookie
- Take sugar roll garnish
- Prepare granulated sugar or decorative sugar for rolling cookie dough balls. I used gltter white decorative sugar
Steps to make Ginger Snap Cookie Thins:
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper
- In a small bowl whisk flour, baking soda, salt,cinnamon,ginger and cloves.
- In a large bowl beat butter with both sugars until light and fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes
- Add egg and vanilla and molasses and beat in
- Add four mixture to butter mixture and mix just until blended.Mjx in raisins
- Chill dough 30 to 60 minutes.
- Have garnish/rolling sugar spread out on a plate.
- Roll batter into 1 inch balls, place in garnishing sugar.
- Roll.in sugar to cover dough balls
- Place on prepared pans 2 inches apart. Bake 10 to 12 minutes for chewy centers with crispy edges. Bake 14 minutes for a crisp cookie
- Cool on pans 2 minutes then transfer to wire racks to cool completely
- NOTE; I listed the raisins as optional BUT for a wonderful chewy cookie that has a crisp edge please add them.and cook.for the shorter time.
If you find this Ginger Snap Cookie Thins recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.