How to Prepare Award-winning Cinnamon rolls #weeklyjikonichallenge
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cinnamon rolls #weeklyjikonichallenge recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cinnamon rolls #weeklyjikonichallenge recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon rolls #weeklyjikonichallenge recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon rolls #weeklyjikonichallenge recipe. You can cook cinnamon rolls #weeklyjikonichallenge using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cinnamon rolls #weeklyjikonichallenge:
- Prepare 1 cup warm milk
- Use 2 1/4 tsp instant yeast
- Get 1 large egg, room temperature
- You need 2 tbsp butter melted, divided
- Get 4 tbsp granulated sugar
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- You need 3 cups all purpose flour
- Take For cinnamon roll filling :
- Use 6 tbsp butter softened
- Take 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Take 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
Steps to make Cinnamon rolls #weeklyjikonichallenge:
- Gather all your ingredients
- In a large mixing bowl (or using a stand mixer), add 1 cup warm milk and sprinkle with instant yeast. Whisk in 1 egg, 4 Tbsp sugar, 1 Tbsp melted butter and 1/2 tsp salt.
- Add 3 cups flour and stir in with a firm spatula or wooden spoon until dough is no longer sticking to fingertips or the walls of the bowl. It should still feel slightly sticky but won’t stick to clean/dry fingertips. Knead dough by hand for 3 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm 100˚F oven for 30 minutes (or at room temp 1 hour), until doubled in size.
- Generously dust a clean work surface with flour and turn the dough out onto the floured surface. Sprinkle dough lightly with flour and roll into even 17″x10″ rectangle, squaring off the sides. Dot the surface of dough with 6 Tbsp softened butter and spread it out evenly all the way to the edges.
- In a small bowl, stir together 1/4 cup sugar and 2 Tbsp cinnamon and sprinkle ALL OF IT evenly over buttered dough. Roll the dough up starting with one of the longer sides and work in a typewriter motion, keeping a tight roll. Once it's rolled up, push ends in slightly to make them a little more uniform then slice into 12 equal-sized rolls.
- Butter sides and bottom of a 9×13 baking pan with 1 Tbsp butter and arrange cinnamon rolls, evenly spaced with the cut-side down. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm 100˚F oven 20-30 minutes, (or room temp 50-60 min), until puffed. Do not proof too long.
- Brush tops with 1 Tbsp melted butter and bake at 350˚F for 22-24 mins or until tops are lightly golden. Let cool in pan 15 minutes then serve. You can glaze them with your favorite toppings
If you find this Cinnamon rolls #weeklyjikonichallenge recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.