Recipe of Homemade #Ramadan Special - Apple Crumble with an Indian Flavour - Fusion Style
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for #Ramadan Special - Apple Crumble with an Indian Flavour - Fusion Style recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect #Ramadan Special - Apple Crumble with an Indian Flavour - Fusion Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to #Ramadan Special - Apple Crumble with an Indian Flavour - Fusion Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to #ramadan special - apple crumble with an indian flavour - fusion style recipe. To make #ramadan special - apple crumble with an indian flavour - fusion style you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare #Ramadan Special - Apple Crumble with an Indian Flavour - Fusion Style:
- Use 2-3 apples, chopped
- Take 1/2 cup whole wheat flour (Atta)
- Take 1/4 cup oats, lightly roasted
- Use 2-3 tbsp. butter
- Use 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp. sugar
- Take 1/4 tsp. + 1 pinch cardamom powder
- Use pinch saffron
- Use few sliced apples to garnish
Steps to make #Ramadan Special - Apple Crumble with an Indian Flavour - Fusion Style:
- Chop the apples into small pieces.
- In a pan cook the apples, 2 tbsp. sugar, pinch of cardamom powder and 1/4 cup water for 2-3 minutes or till the apples turns slightly soft.
- In a bowl, mix together whole wheat flour, roasted oats, remaining sugar, remaining cardamom powder
- And butter.
- Add the cooked apples in a baking dish and cover it with the crumbled flour-butter mix.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees C. for 20-25 minutes till the surface turns slightly brown.
- Garnish with saffron & sliced apples. Serve this yummy dessert, hot, at room temperature or chilled.
If you find this #Ramadan Special - Apple Crumble with an Indian Flavour - Fusion Style recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.