Steps to Prepare Speedy Apple Crumble Pie
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Crumble Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Crumble Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. Having said that, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Almonds frequently provide a general increased sense of well-being.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple crumble pie recipe. You can cook apple crumble pie using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Crumble Pie:
- Provide Pastry:
- Get 100 g chilled butter
- Get 180 g plain flour
- Prepare 1 large beaten egg
- Get Filling:
- Get 440 g (4 small/2 large) eating apples, cored, peeled and sliced (gala, granny smith, pink lady etc..)
- Get 2-3 tbsp brown sugar
- Take 1 splash of lemon juice
- You need 1 sprinkle cinnamon
- Use 1 sprinkle nutmeg
- Prepare If needed 1 tbsp cornflour
- You need Crumble:
- Take 4 tbsp sugar
- Get 100 g self-raising flour
- Get 60 g chilled butter
- Provide 8 inch pastry tin
Instructions to make Apple Crumble Pie:
- First, make the short crust pastry base. Sift the flour (add sugar as well if making sweet short crust pastry) into a mixing bowl. Rub in the butter until small bread crumbs are formed. Add the egg and knead until a fairly smooth dough. Roll out and then press into the tart tin. Lightly prick the base with a fork. Blind bake in a preheated 180°C oven for 8 minutes or until the base is dry.
- Next make the filling. Cook the apples with the sugar, spices and lemon juice with a little water for about 10 minutes. Add cornflour to thicken.
- To make the crumble, gently rub the butter and flour to form into crumbs and add sugar and mix well.
- After crust is baked, pour in the apple filling and sprinkle top with the crumble. Bake at 200°C for about 25 minutes till the top is nice golden brown.
- Serve hot or cold with cream, ice cream or custard.
If you find this Apple Crumble Pie recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.