Recipe of Award-winning Mushroom Cream Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom Cream Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Cream Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Different nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. However, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom cream soup recipe. To make mushroom cream soup you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom Cream Soup:
- Take 28 g dry mushrooms (Porcini, Morels or Shitakes)
- Take 1/2 c olive oil
- You need 1 spring of rosemary
- You need 4 spring of sage
- Use 1 large yellow onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- Provide 3 garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- Use 1 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1/2 tsp white pepper
- Provide 500 g white botton mushroom, clean and thinly sliced
- Prepare 500 g shitake mushroom, cleaned, steamed and thinly sliced
- Get 6 cup chicken stock
- You need 1 cup heavy cream
- Prepare 2 tbsp unsalted butter
Steps to make Mushroom Cream Soup:
- Soak the dry mushroom in 1 cup of warm water for 20 - 30 minutes.
- Strain the soaking mushroom liquid and reserve along until needed.
- Bundle the rosemary and sage together and tied with kitchen twine
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot, add the herb bundle and sizzle for a few minutes on both sides to infuse the oil
- Add the onion, garlic, salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes until the onion is soft and not brown
- Turn the flame high and add the white mushroom and shitake. Cook for 10 minutes
- Add chicken stock and dried mushroom along with the soaking water. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove the herbs, and then add the cream and butter.
- Working in a batches, pure the soup in a blender until smooth.
- Return to the pot and keep at a very hot simmer until ready to serve.
If you find this Mushroom Cream Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.