How to Make Homemade No bake Oreo strawberry cheesecake
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for No bake Oreo strawberry cheesecake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect No bake Oreo strawberry cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No bake Oreo strawberry cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people take for granted. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nevertheless. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no bake oreo strawberry cheesecake recipe. To cook no bake oreo strawberry cheesecake you only need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare No bake Oreo strawberry cheesecake:
- Prepare 11/1 packet Oreo biscuit
- You need 100 GM butter
- Use 1 packet strawberry
- Get 1 packet cream cheese
- Take 2 cup whipping cream
- Provide 1/2 cup powder sugar
- Get 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
Instructions to make No bake Oreo strawberry cheesecake:
- Firstly crush oreo biscuits and blend it to make powder and then add melted butter and mix well
- Take a cake pot and cover it with foil and spread Oreo mixture and press it and keep aside
- Take a pan heat it, now add finely chopped strawberry and cook on low flame
- Add 1 tbsp powdered sugar and stire well and cook for few minutes and cool it down
- Take a bowl put cream cheese, vanilla essence and blend it and add powdered sugar and blend it Again,
- Now add whipped cream and mix well
- Put this cream mixture on top of Oreo biscuits mixture and spread properly and put it in refrigerator for 1-2 hour
- Now cut it in square piece and top it up with strawberry sauce and garnish with mint leaves
- Serve chilled and enjoy it
If you find this No bake Oreo strawberry cheesecake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.