Steps to Prepare Ultimate Easy Rich Cream Stew in a Le Creuset Pot
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Rich Cream Stew in a Le Creuset Pot recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Rich Cream Stew in a Le Creuset Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Rich Cream Stew in a Le Creuset Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy rich cream stew in a le creuset pot recipe. You can cook easy rich cream stew in a le creuset pot using 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Rich Cream Stew in a Le Creuset Pot:
- Provide 1 small Carrot
- Take 1 Potato
- Provide 1 Onion
- Get 1/8 Cabbage
- You need 250 grams Chicken
- Provide 800 ml Milk
- Provide 4 cubes Soup stock cubes
- Get 5 tbsp Butter
- Get 9 tbsp White flour
- Prepare 1 Bay leaf
Instructions to make Easy Rich Cream Stew in a Le Creuset Pot:
- Make the white sauce. Put the butter in a bowl and melt in a microwave. Add flour and mix in with a whisk until it forms a paste.
- Whisk in the milk. Microwave for 4 minutes. Stir. Repeat this 3 times. (Total cooking time in the microwave is 12 minutes.)
- Cut the vegetables while the white sauce is microwaving. Cut the carrot into chunks.
- Cut the onion into fairly large pieces.
- Cut the potato into chunks about the same size as the carrot.
- Roughly chop the cabbage.
- Saute the chicken in 1 tablespoon of olive oil (not listed) until it changes color.
- Add the carrot, potato and onion and stir-fry until they are coated with oil.
- Add 3 cups of water, soup stock cubes and bay leaf.
- Cover and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes, and skim off the scum.
- Add the cabbage, simmer for a few minutes, then turn off heat.
- Scoop out some of the soup from the pot with a ladle, and mix it into the white sauce, using a whisk to thin the white sauce.
- Add white sauce to the pot and mix it in. Heat again.
- Bring it to a boil, taste, and season with herb salt or salt, and pepper.
- Your cream stew, full of vegetables, is done! It's even richer sprinkled with grated cheese.
If you find this Easy Rich Cream Stew in a Le Creuset Pot recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.