Recipe of Favorite Jalapeño poppers
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Jalapeño poppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jalapeño poppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many people take for granted. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It contains a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jalapeño poppers recipe. You can have jalapeño poppers using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jalapeño poppers:
- Use 4 - jalapeño peppers
- You need 2 - strips of bacon
- Use 2 oz - cream cheese
- Get 1 tsp - Parmesan cheese
- You need 1 tsp - minced garlic in water
- Use 1 tsp - Worcestershire sauce
- Provide 1 tsp - sun dried tomato in olive oil
- Take 1 - egg
- Take 1/4 cup - flour
- Provide 1/4 cup - Italian bread crumbs
Steps to make Jalapeño poppers:
- Preheat oven to 350•F
- Cool bacon until crispy and drain using paper towels. Then crumble bacon in bites
- Mix together well: cream cheese, parm cheese, sun dried tomato, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and bacon bites
- Place egg (scrambled), flour, and bread crumbs in each their own separate bowls for egg wash breading.
- Cut jalapeños in half. Clean out seeds and membrane.
- Stuff jalapeños with filling 1/2 tsp - 1 tsp each or as best fits.
- In order; flour, egg, bread crumb the entire poppers and place on baking sheet. (I added a touch more bread crumbs on top but is optional)
- Place in oven for 25 minutes. Crank the heat up to 500-550•F (I did 515•F) for about 5 minutes until top is nicely brown.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce (ie, ranch or spicy ranch)
If you find this Jalapeño poppers recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.