Easiest Way to Make Award-winning Egg fried bread
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg fried bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg fried bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg fried bread recipe. You can cook egg fried bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg fried bread:
- Take Large eggs (I used two which gave enough for four slices of bread)
- Get Bread
- Take Garlic pepper
- Get Chilli salt
- Prepare Oregano
- Take Milk (optional)
- Provide Cheese (optional)
- Prepare French dressing
- You need Chilli mayonnaise
- You need Garlic and herb sauce
- Use Sunflower oil
Steps to make Egg fried bread:
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a frying pan. Using less oil gives a crispier bread. You can also do this later, the oil just needs to be hot when you use it
- Prepare the bread but cutting it into slices. Cut each slice in half
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. I used two eggs
- Add the spices to the bowl. It could be whatever spices you like.
- Beat the eggs and spices until the spices mix in
- Dip the bread in the egg and spice mixture. Dip each side to get an even cover
- Fry the bread until the egg part is fried. This takes about two to three minutes. If you’re adding cheese your may want to add it here so it melts in
- Remove from the pan as it’s ready to eat. Just need to add your sauces
If you find this Egg fried bread recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.