Steps to Make Favorite Sig&#39;s So simple Potato and Onion Soup
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sig's So simple Potato and Onion Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sig's So simple Potato and Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's So simple Potato and Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Various nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's so simple potato and onion soup recipe. To cook sig's so simple potato and onion soup you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sig's So simple Potato and Onion Soup:
- You need 450-500 grams potatoes
- You need 1/2 tbsp olive oil for boiling with potatoes
- Get 300 grams red onions, chopped roughly
- Provide 1/4 tbsp olive oil for cooking onions
- Provide 1/2 liter vegetable stock
- Provide 1 pinch cumin seeds
- You need 1 pinch each marjoram, cumin seed, tarragon, black pepper, basil, garlic powder
- You need 1 1/2-2 tablespoon smoked paprika
- Provide 100 grams tomato paste (puree)
Steps to make Sig's So simple Potato and Onion Soup:
- I use salad potaotoes for this soup as the keep their shape better. First peel the potatoes, wash and boil in a little salted water, add the olive oil for the potatoes, the water will be used as stock. When the potatoes are nearly cooked cut them into quarters and return to the water they where boiler in.
- In the meantime peel and rough chop the onions. Add a little oil for the onions to a pan and cook the onions until they just take on colour, do not over fry them
- Once the onions have taken on a little colour and glaze add them to the potatoes and boiling water. Gently stir them in.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and leave the soup to simmer for about 25 minutes
- Adjust your seasonings. Add more water if needed( the total amount of the potato boiling water and stockwater should be roughly about 1 litrer of liquid. The soup should have a fairly hot flavour
- This soup will slightly thicken during the cooking process, because of the onions, this is normal.
If you find this Sig's So simple Potato and Onion Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.