Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Veg Frankie
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veg Frankie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Frankie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Consider eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg frankie recipe. You can cook veg frankie using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Frankie:
- You need 2 boiled potatoes
- You need 1 Tomato finely chopped
- You need 1 Onion finely chopped
- Use 1 cup chopped cabbage
- Provide 1/2 cup chopped capsicum
- Provide 1 tsp giner garlic paste
- Get 1 tsp green chilli paste
- Prepare 1/2 cup boiled green peas
- Prepare 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tsp red chilli powder
- You need 1 tsp cumin coriander powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp pavbhaji masala
- Provide to taste Salt
- Provide Oil
- Take 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Provide For Frankie Sauce
- Get Mayonnaise and tomato ketchup
- Take For making dough for roties
- Use 2 cup wheat flour
- Take Oil
- Prepare Water as required
- Take to taste Salt
Instructions to make Veg Frankie:
- Peel and mash the boil potato and add green peas. Add all spices and salt and mix well and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in pan. Add onion and sauté it until it's turn brown. Add ginger garlic and then green chilli paste. Add tomato and let it cook until it become soft. Add potato stuffing made earlier. Mix it well. Add some chat masala and turn off the flame. Add lemon juice. Let it come to room temperature.
- For Frankie sauce mix Mayonnaise and tomato ketchup
- Knead a dough and Make balls that fit in your palm and flatten it into as big as you can in size
- Heat the flat pan and place roti on it and spread some butter in around roti in pan
- Spread Frankie sauce on roti and then place thick layer of stuffing on it. Add some onion, cabbage and capsicum and again some sauce on it
- Fold one part of roti and dein turn second part of roti and make it like a roll
- Turn the roll gently and spread some butter and let it turn bit crispy. - Transfer in a plate and cut it in to two pieces. Apply some ketchup and freshly chopped coriander leaves for garnishing and serve them hot.
If you find this Veg Frankie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.