Recipe of Speedy Baked Eggplant Kabab
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Eggplant Kabab recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Eggplant Kabab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Eggplant Kabab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. However, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Your emotional level is often lifted by just eating almonds.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked eggplant kabab recipe. To cook baked eggplant kabab you only need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Eggplant Kabab:
- Take 6 long eggplants ( so , Holland ones are expensive, Indian eggplants are too little I ended up with Chinese ones!)
- Prepare 2 tomatoes
- Provide 1 onion
- Use 2 carrots, 2 Italian pepper
- You need Salt and pepper
- Take 1/4 or more olive oil
- You need For meatballs :
- Get 1 lbs or more ground beef
- Prepare 1 onion/ chopped finely
- Use 2 cloves garlic/ minced
- Use 1 tbs tomato paste
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin
- Provide Salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 egg
- Prepare For sauce:
- Provide 1 tbs tomato paste
- You need 3 table spoon olive oil
- Provide 1 cup hot water
Steps to make Baked Eggplant Kabab:
- Cut and Soak eggplants in salty water an 1/2 hour to get rid of bitterness . Put something heavy over them, so they don't get float .
- Prepare meatballs: mix all the ingredients for meatballs:
- Set the oven for 400F/ 200 C for Europe In a round pan, arrange the beef and eggplants by alternating with one piece of eggplant and one piece of meat starting from the edge of the pan until all the meat and eggplants are used up. Fill middle of the pan,placing the tomato slices, pepper, carrots and onions. Until they are all secure
- Prepare sauce, mix oil, paste and water pour over eggplants, if you need add more water.
- Cover with aluminum folio cook 90 minutes and take off the folio, turn on broiler and cook in middle of rack about 15 minutes, do not leave unattended, every oven have different power, you don't want them get burn. ! That's all ! enjoy your eggplant kabab!
If you find this Baked Eggplant Kabab recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.