Recipe of Quick Pita Bread Chick Pea Kidney bean filling with Tzatziki sauce
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pita Bread Chick Pea Kidney bean filling with Tzatziki sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pita Bread Chick Pea Kidney bean filling with Tzatziki sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pita Bread Chick Pea Kidney bean filling with Tzatziki sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pita bread chick pea kidney bean filling with tzatziki sauce recipe. You can cook pita bread chick pea kidney bean filling with tzatziki sauce using 31 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pita Bread Chick Pea Kidney bean filling with Tzatziki sauce:
- Prepare Pita bread:
- Prepare wheat flour
- You need flax seeds
- Prepare Salt
- Get lukewarm water
- You need instant dry yeast
- Use Filling:
- Prepare boiled chickpeas
- You need boiled kidney beans
- You need Salt
- Take black pepper powder
- Prepare cayenne pepper
- Get lemon Juice
- Prepare Salsa:
- Prepare tomato chopped finely
- Get onion chopped finely
- Take coriander leaves chopped
- Provide capsicum finely chopped
- Provide lemon Juice
- Prepare Salt
- Take Black Pepper powder
- Use Tzatziki sauce:
- Get thick yogurt
- Prepare finely chopped mint leaves
- Prepare finely chopped coriander leaves
- Provide crushed garlic
- You need Salt to season
- Prepare Black pepper powder to season
- Provide cucumber finely grated
- Provide carrot finely grated
- Get cabbage or lettuce leaves
Instructions to make Pita Bread Chick Pea Kidney bean filling with Tzatziki sauce:
- Soak kidney beans and chick peas for 6-8 hours. Boil them until soft and mushy.
- For Pita, prepare brine by mixing lukewarm water and yeast. Let it froth up for 5-10 minutes.
- Roast flax seeds and grind to powder
- In a bowl add wheat flour, flaxseed powder, salt and mix well with spoon or fork.
- Add the brine and mix into a sticky dough, use some water if required.
- Cover and let the dough ferment for a few hours. It took me 2 hours on a sunny morning.
- Once the dough is fermented, lightly knead it for 1/2 a minute. Divide it into 4-6 equal parts.
- Preheat oven @200C.
- Dust with dry flour. Roll out thick discs of 1/4 inch without putting much pressure.
- Place the discs on a baking tray. Bake at the same temperature for 8-10 minutes on one side and 3-4 minutes on the other side.
- Make filling: Mix kidney beans and chick peas in a bowl, add salt, peppers, lemon juice. Mix well and set aside.
- You can also roast on a hot tawa.
- Make salsa: Mix all chopped vegetables, lemon juice, salt, pepper and set aside.
- Make tzatziki sauce: If your curd is thick, put it in a muslin cloth and hang it for 1 hour or so, the excess water will be drained.
- Wash, peel and fine grate cucumber, add 1/8 teaspoon salt and leave for 3-5 minutes. Squeeze the excess liquid and use the flesh.
- Finely grate carrot, chop mint and coriander leaves, crush the garlic pods
- Take this thick curd or yogurt in a bowl add cucumber flesh, grated carrot, chopped leaves, crushed garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well
- Assemble by cutting pita bread into half. Keep cabbage leaves into the packet.
- Fill with chick pea and kidney bean filling, then fill with salsa mixture
- Serve with generous tablespoons of tzatziki sauce.
If you find this Pita Bread Chick Pea Kidney bean filling with Tzatziki sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.