Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week Pumpkin rice krispies
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pumpkin rice krispies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin rice krispies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin rice krispies recipe. To cook pumpkin rice krispies you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pumpkin rice krispies:
- Use 3 tbsp butter
- You need 1 packages mini marshmallows (I think it's 8-10 oz)
- Take 1 tsp orange food dye (neon preferred)
- Take 1 tsp cinnamon
- You need 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Provide 5 cup rice krispie cereal
- Take 15 mini tootsie rolls
- Get 1 green icing
Instructions to make Pumpkin rice krispies:
- Melt butter and marshmallows in a medium/large saucepan until its a liquid.
- Remove from heat. Stir in food dye, cinnamon, and nutmeg. I really wanted to try it with pumpkin pie spice too but I was out 😞 let me know how it goes if you try that though! Also, you need the extra food dye because the cereal washes out the color.
- Stir in cereal until well combined.
- Once it cools down a bit (5minutes), mold them into balls, sticking the tootsie rolls in the middle as shown. It's pretty sticky so you'll probably need to keep your hands wet for this.
- When I did it, some of the balls fell apart as they were cooling. Super annoying. All you can really do is continue to remold them. They won't fall apart anymore after they cool.
- Once they cool completely (30 minutes or so), add green icing in the form of leaves.
If you find this Pumpkin rice krispies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.