Recipe of Super Quick Homemade PavBhaji Paratha
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect PavBhaji Paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to PavBhaji Paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Instead they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional condition can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pavbhaji paratha recipe. You can have pavbhaji paratha using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook PavBhaji Paratha:
- Get 2 cups maida
- Prepare 1 tbsp oil
- Take 1/2 cup boiled green peas
- Take 3 boiled potatoes
- You need 4 chopped onions
- Use 4 chopped tomatoes
- Get 1 chopped small capsicum
- Get 2 tbsp butter
- Get 1/4 tsp hing
- Get 1/2 jeera
- Provide 1 tsp crushed garlic
- You need 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 3 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 2 tsp pavbhaji masala
- Get 1 tsp lemon juice
- Get to taste Salt
- You need as needed Water
Steps to make PavBhaji Paratha:
- Take maida, add, oil, salt, add water gradually and knead a semi soft dough, keep aside for rest.
- Take a kadai,add butter, jeera, hing, saute it. Add chopped onions, saute till golden brown, add crushed garlic, mix well. Add chopped capsicum, saute till it becomes soft, add chopped tomatoes, cook till it becomes soft and mashed with crusher, add mashed potatoes and green peas, mix well, add water if needed, but keep thick constituency of bhaji, add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, pavbhaji masala, lemon juice, mix well. It's ready. Keep aside to cool it..
- Now take 2 lemon size balls out of dough, make 2 medium size puris, spread evenly bhaji on it, put 2nd puri on it, apply little water on edges of round, press gently, u can press with a fork also, so bhaji should not come out.
- Heat a tawa on medium flame, put paratha on it, roast both sides till crispy with butter or oil as per ur choice.
- Pavbhaji paratha is ready to serve..
- Enjoy delicious pavbhaji paratha with butter and onion rings..
If you find this PavBhaji Paratha recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.