Step-by-Step Guide to Make Award-winning Chilled Cucumber in Sauce
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chilled Cucumber in Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilled Cucumber in Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chilled cucumber in sauce recipe. To make chilled cucumber in sauce you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chilled Cucumber in Sauce:
- Use 5 small cucumbers
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic, minced (optional)
- You need ~~ Marinade ~~
- Use 2 Tbsp sugar
- You need ~~ Seasoning ~~
- Prepare 2 Tbsp light soy sauce
- Use 1 tsp white vinegar
- Get 1 tsp lemon juice (optional)
- Take 1 tsp or more hot pickled soybean/ hot pepper
- Use 1 pinch salt/ garlic salt
- Use 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- Prepare few drops sesame oil
Steps to make Chilled Cucumber in Sauce:
- Use drinking water washed cucumbers, cut it into 4 pieces. Smash it by a knife and cut it into 4 small pieces. Repeat this action until all the cucumbers are handled.
- Put cucumbers in a bowl and drain extra water. Add 2 Tbsp sugar to marinate the cucumbers for 1 hour.
- Drain extra water and rinse off extra sugar taste with drinking water. Then, squeeze water out of cucumbers and put it in a leak-proof container.
- Add all the seasonings and cover the lid. Shake the container until cucumbers and the sauce mixed well. chilled in a fridge for 3 hours or until cucumbers are pickled well.
If you find this Chilled Cucumber in Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.