Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Sweet and Spicy Apricot Dipping Sauce
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sweet and Spicy Apricot Dipping Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet and Spicy Apricot Dipping Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet and Spicy Apricot Dipping Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and spicy apricot dipping sauce recipe. You can have sweet and spicy apricot dipping sauce using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet and Spicy Apricot Dipping Sauce:
- Get 1 jar apricot preserve (18 ounce)
- Take 1 cup salsa (any flavor you like)
- Get 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Get 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- Take 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- Take 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper(you can add less if you don’t want it tttoooo spicy 🥵!!)
Steps to make Sweet and Spicy Apricot Dipping Sauce:
- In a small saucepan heat up your apricot preserve, salsa, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, ground ginger and crushed red pepper until mixture boils……stir occasionally……
- Continue to boil mixture for about 10 minutes……
- Remove from heat and let apricot mixture cool down, as it cools it will thicken……
- Serve and enjoy 😉! Can be served with regular chicken strips or my coconut chicken strips !!!! 😋
If you find this Sweet and Spicy Apricot Dipping Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.