How to Prepare Speedy Arabic shawarma wrap
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Arabic shawarma wrap recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Arabic shawarma wrap recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Arabic shawarma wrap recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to arabic shawarma wrap recipe. You can cook arabic shawarma wrap using 23 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Arabic shawarma wrap:
- Use Pita bread ingredients:
- Get 2 cups Flour
- Use 1 tsp Instant yeast
- Use 2 tsp Oil
- Get 1 tsp Salt
- Use Warm water as required
- Get Ingredients for stuffing:
- Use 500 gm Boneless chicken
- Get 1 tsp Ginger paste
- Prepare 1 tsp Garlic paste
- Take 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Pepprika powder
- Use 1 tbsp Tandoori masala
- Take 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Get 2 tbsp Yogurt
- You need to taste Salt
- Prepare 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Provide Sauce:
- Prepare 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- Prepare 1/4 cup Ketchup
- Use Salad:
- Use 1/4 cup Cabbage (grated)
- Provide 1/4 cup Carrot (grated)
Steps to make Arabic shawarma wrap:
- Mix all the ingredients of pita bread.make a soft dough by using warm water.
- Cover it for sometime.Make small balls of dough when it volume rise to it's dough.
- Roll it in the shape of roti.It should be 1/4" thick.
- Roast it on tawa on a low flame.
- Pita bread is ready.
- For stuffing— Marinate the chicken cubes in the stuffing ingredients overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Then preheat the oven 200°c and bake the chicken for 10-15 minutes.
- Then chop into smaller strips.
- Stuffing is ready
- It's time to assemble the shawarma :)
- Place a pita bread.spread mayonnaise, ketchup,add some cabbage and carrot.
- Roll and wrap with butter paper.
- Arabic shawarma wrap is ready.serve with french fries.
If you find this Arabic shawarma wrap recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.