How to Make Ultimate Mochi Donuts with Maple Glaze
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mochi Donuts with Maple Glaze recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mochi Donuts with Maple Glaze recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mochi Donuts with Maple Glaze recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Try eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health rewards. These kinds of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Rather they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional level can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mochi donuts with maple glaze recipe. You can cook mochi donuts with maple glaze using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mochi Donuts with Maple Glaze:
- You need 360 gr mochi flour
- Take 2 tsp baking powder
- You need 3/4 tsp salt
- Provide 4 Tbsp butter, melted
- Prepare 400 ml instant coconut milk
- Use 130 gr brown sugar
- Use 2 eggs
- Provide 1 tsp vanilla extract
- You need Maple glaze:
- Provide 30 gr unsalted butter 80 ml of maple syrup 112 grams of powdered sugar, sifted
Instructions to make Mochi Donuts with Maple Glaze:
- Directions for maple glaze: In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the butter and maple syrup, whisking occasionally. Remove from the heat.
- Add in the powdered sugar while continuing to stir.
- Dip the donuts one by one. - Note: this glaze dries very quickly so stir every time you dip the donuts or you can place it back over low heat as you dip
- Directions for mochi donuts: Whisk mochi flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk butter, instant coconut milk, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Add the mochi flour mixture gradually while continuing to stir with the whisk until it is smooth and thick.
- Fill in a pastry bag or a large ziplock bag with the batter and squeeze to one corner. Cut the end and fill the donut pan, that has been greased and sprinkled with flour, with batter just below the rim.
- Bake in preheated 350F / 175C oven for 30-32 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Let it cool before moving it to the cooling rack. Dip the donuts in the glaze (I made it double glaze. 2x dip). Garnish with the almonds. Yum 😋
If you find this Mochi Donuts with Maple Glaze recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.